Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Popular Posts Today

UAE ambassador recalled after employment case

Written By Unknown on Minggu, 30 November 2014 | 22.40

The United Arab Emirates' Ambassador to Ireland has been recalled after he was found to have exploited three Filipina women who had been working as maids at the UAE embassy in Dublin. Ambassador Khalid Nasser Lootah was ordered by the Employment...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Man seriously injured in Dublin assault

A man is in a serious condition after receiving head injuries in an alleged assault in Dublin in the early hours of this morning. The incident occurred close to the junction of Camden Street and Harrington Street around 5am. The man, who is in his...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Varadkar says school strike will not serve anyone

Minister for Health Leo Varadkar has criticised secondary school teachers unions over their planned strike action and said the unions are holding up reform of the Junior Cycle. Mr Varadkar said Minister for Education Jan O'Sullivan had made significant...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Mortgage group apologises over data 'mistake'

A group set up to help homeowners in mortgage difficulties has apologised after the names and bank details of over 1,000 customers were passed to an investment firm. Speaking on RTÉ's This Week, co-founder of New Beginning Ross Maguire, apologised...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Sinn Féin leader warned of death threat

Sinn Féin leader Gerry Adams has said he has been warned of another death threat. He said he was told by PSNI officers that a threat had been made against him and other senior Sinn Féin figures by someone purporting to speak for the Ulster Freedom Fighters...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

White denies early election reports

Minister for Communications Alex White has denied the Government is preparing for an early general election. He said the country's stability depends on the Fine Gael and Labour coalition finishing its term in government. Speaking on RTÉ's This Week...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Philippines remembers typhoon victims

Written By Unknown on Sabtu, 08 November 2014 | 22.40

The Philippines is marking the anniversary of typhoon Haiyan, which killed more than 6,300 last year. Candles lit up the streets of the central Philippine city worst-hit by the strongest storm to make landfall in the country. More than 5,000 people...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Three arrests as drugs and gun seized in Kerry

Three people have been arrested and drugs and a firearm have been seized in Co Kerry. Cannabis plants with an estimated value of €37,000 were seized along with a handgun, ammunition and a bullet proof vest during a planned house search in Tralee at...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

20% mortgage deposit rule may be eased

Central Bank Governor Patrick Honohan has indicated that there could be an easing of the rules that will require mortgage applicants to save a 20% deposit. Mr Honohan made the comments at the annual National Management Forum, held by the Money Advice...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

NI man charged in Syria investigation

A 25-year-old man from Derry has been charged with attending a weapons and explosives training camp in Syria and with possession of explosives with intent to endanger life. The charges against Eamon Bradley from Melmore Gardens in the Creggan Estate...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Call for full investigation into tax evasion claim

Public Accounts Committee member Mary Lou McDonald has said allegations of very serious tax evasion involving former senior politicians and allegations of a failure to investigate them by State agencies now merit full investigation. The allegations...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Help sought over woman missing from Dublin

Gardaí in Clontarf are seeking the public's help in tracing Catherine O'Reilly, who has been missing since Thursday. The 38-year-old was last seen near the Merrywell Industrial Estate in Ballymount. She is described as being 1.62m (5' 4'')...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

UK to pay EU bill in two instalments - Osborne

Written By Unknown on Jumat, 07 November 2014 | 22.40

Britain will pay only half its surprise budget bill to Brussels, the country's finance minister said today, claiming a better deal for London which will also see Britain receive its EU budget rebate in advance.  The row over a €2.1 billion (£1.7...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

French warrant had 'chilling effect' - Bailey

Ian Bailey has described as "sinister" the fact that evidence rejected in Ireland was used in France to legitimise an arrest warrant in 2010. Mr Bailey is continuing his evidence in his action for damages against the Garda Commissioner, Minister for...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Welsh village stunned by 'cannibal' death

The grisly murder of a woman in a reported act of cannibalism, which saw her alleged killer die after being Tasered by police, has left people in a Welsh village stunned. Officers were called to a homeless hostel in Argoed, south Wales, to deal with...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Dossier alleges tax evasion by some politicians

Fianna Fáil TD Sean Fleming has confirmed that allegations of tax evasion being made by a senior civil servant involve both former and current government ministers and go back 30 years or more. He said the allegations centre around tax evasion...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Genetic mother loses birth cert appeal

The genetic mother of twins born to a surrogate has lost her legal battle to be declared the children's legal mother on their birth certificate. The Supreme Court overturned a High Court decision declaring the genetic mother as the legal mother. The...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Burton says final water charges will be 'modest'

Tánaiste Joan Burton has said the impact of water charges will be eased for the vast majority of people by the payment of a water conservation or water support payment. She said this will be paid on a quarterly basis through the Department of Social...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Derry man arrested over alleged activity in Syria

Written By Unknown on Kamis, 06 November 2014 | 22.40

A 25-year-old man from Derry has been arrested by detectives investigating alleged activity in Syria earlier this year. The suspect was arrested in the Creggan area of the city and has been taken to the Serious Crime Suite at Antrim Police Station for...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Amazon announces 300 jobs at Dublin base

Internet giant Amazon has announced that it is to create 300 jobs at its Dublin offices over the next two years. The jobs will be across a variety of positions, including software engineers, technical engineers, technical managers, customer support...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Du Plantier death like 'mini nuclear device'

Journalist Ian Bailey, who says he was wrongly arrested for the murder of Sophie Toscan du Plantier in 1996, has told the High Court, her death was like a "mini nuclear device" going off in the west Cork community of Schull. Mr Bailey has resumed his...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Searches begin for body of Disappeared victim

Provisional searches for another of the Disappeared have started in the same rural bog where the body of Brendan Megraw was found weeks ago. Specialist forensic investigators are scanning sections of Oristown bog in Co Meath with radar for...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Irish domestic crisis caused bailout: ECB

The European Central Bank has published four letters relating to contacts between the ECB and the government in the run-up to the bailout in November 2010. The ECB said it wanted to show that a single letter did not push Ireland into the programme,...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Lithuanian man found guilty of Killorglin murders

A 28-year-old Lithuanian man has been found guilty of two counts of murder. A jury at the Central Criminal Court in Tralee, County Kerry, unanimously convicted Aurimas Andruska after a five week trial. The forestry worker had been charged with the...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Court grants order for water meter exclusion zone

Written By Unknown on Rabu, 05 November 2014 | 22.40

The High Court is to grant an order setting up a 20-metre exclusion zone around water meter installation. Mr Justice Paul Gilligan indicated that residents of the road in question would be exempt and that the order would apply as long as it did not...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Spanish nurse who had Ebola to leave hospital

A Spanish nurse who was the first person to catch Ebola outside Africa will leave a Madrid hospital today after being cured of the deadly virus, her doctors said. "Teresa Romero, a patient and employee of our hospital will be able to leave today, which...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Aer Lingus staff accept pension deficit proposals

Staff at Aer Lingus have voted to accept proposals to address the €780m deficit in the pension scheme that they share with the Dublin Airport Authority and the Shannon Airport Authority. The proposals hammered out over three years of negotiations will...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Trial hears gross negligence led to woman's death

The trial of a man accused of the manslaughter of a woman at a hotel in Co Cork has been told, that while he did not set out to harm her, the State would argue that his gross negligence led to her death. Senior Counsel Brendan Grehan was addressing...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Court told Bailey's life destroyed over arrest

Lawyers for journalist Ian Bailey have told the High Court his life has been destroyed for the past 18 years because gardaí blamed him for a crime he did not commit. Mr Bailey says he was wrongly arrested on suspicion of the murder of French woman Sophie...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Water charges must be clear and affordable - Kenny

Taoiseach Enda Kenny has said Joan Burton was speaking in a personal capacity yesterday when she said a family of four would pay water charges of less than €200. Speaking during Leaders' Questions, Mr Kenny said he shared the Tánaiste's view that...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Judgment reserved in Shatter data breach appeal

Written By Unknown on Selasa, 04 November 2014 | 22.40

The Circuit Civil Court has reserved its judgment in an appeal by former justice minister Alan Shatter against a decision of the Data Protection Commissioner that he breached the Data Protection legislation. The commissioner found Mr Shatter breached...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Diesel laundering plant raided in Monaghan

Customs officers and gardaí have raided a diesel laundering plant in Co Monaghan, close to the Armagh border. The plant at Drumboat, Inniskeen had the capacity to launder 20 million litres of diesel a year. That equates to a potential loss to the Exchequer...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Ireland to top euro zone growth table this year

Ireland will be the fastest growing economy in the European Union this year, according to the European Commission's autumn economic forecast.  The Irish growth rate is expected to be 4.6%, compared to an EU average of 1.3% and a euro zone average...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

Mexico detains fugitive mayor & wife over students

Mexican police have captured a fugitive former mayor and his wife who the government says were the probable masterminds behind the abduction of 43 student teachers feared massacred in September. Police working with a local drug gang in the south western...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More

NASDAQ bell rings at Web Summit in RDS

Taoiseach Enda Kenny has rung the NASDAQ opening bell from the centre stage at the Web Summit. He was joined on stage for the event by Paddy Cosgrave, the co-founder of the summit, along with other business leaders and politicians. A live feed of the...
22.40 | 0 komentar | Read More
techieblogger.com Techie Blogger Techie Blogger